Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Cookie Vanilla Chip Bars recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Cookie Vanilla Chip Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cookie Vanilla Chip Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cookie vanilla chip bars recipe. You can have chocolate cookie vanilla chip bars using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Cookie Vanilla Chip Bars:
- Prepare of bars.
- You need 1/2 cup of salted butter plus 2 tablespoons, softened.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3 large of eggs.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 3/4 cup of dutch process cocoa powder.
- You need 2 cup of vanilla chips equivalent to 1, 12 ounce bag.
- You need 1 cup of chopped almonds.
Steps to make Chocolate Cookie Vanilla Chip Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease a 9"" by 13" baking pan..
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy in texture..
- Beat in one egg at a time, mixing well after each addition..
- Add in vanilla then salt..
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa and baking powder. Mix together well..
- Slowly add to butter mixture. Add in nuts and chips..
- Batter is thick and on the dryer side. This is fine..
- Dampen your hands to pat batter into baking tray. This prevents batter from sticking to your hands..
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving..
- Store in airtight container for several days..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
If you find this Chocolate Cookie Vanilla Chip Bars recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.