Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Jay's Chocolate Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jay's Chocolate Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jay's Chocolate Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place get started on as any. This will go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jay's chocolate cookies recipe. You can cook jay's chocolate cookies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jay's Chocolate Cookies:
- Get of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of Sifted All-Purpose Flour.
- Provide 1 cup of Sifted Cocoa Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- Provide of Wet Ingredients.
- Use 1 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- Use 1 cup of Granulated (White) Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Canola Oil.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
Instructions to make Jay's Chocolate Cookies:
- For the dry ingredients: Mix together the sifted flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- For the wet ingredients: In another bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, white sugar, canola oil, eggs, and vanilla extract..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. On a greased cookie sheet, press palm-sized cookie dough balls out. Bake the cookies for approximately 8 minutes or until the cookies start to crack. They should be nice and fudgy in the middle! This recipe should make 16 BIG cookies or many more small ones..
If you find this Jay's Chocolate Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.