Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. To cook taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo:
- Use 2-4 of big boneless chicken breasts (optional).
- Use 3 of chicken bullion cubes.
- Use 1 can of peas or any other vegetable (optional).
- Use 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Get 2 sticks of unsalted butter (regular butter will work but it will be very salty).
- Prepare 2 cups of finely shredded parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 block of parmesean romano cheese (shred this very fine. This seems to work better than the store bought one already shredded) substitute this for the shredded parmesean cheese if you use this. You can use both as well and that's very good.
- Take 1 cup of the grated parmesan cheese. The store bought one you usually use for spaghetti.
- Use 1 of pepper to your taste.
- Provide 1 touch of salt if you used unsalted butter (to your taste).
- Prepare 1 packages of any kind of noodles (cooked).
- Provide 1 of extra parmesan cheese (both kinds and as much or as little as you want).
Instructions to make Taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo:
- Put boneless chicken breasts into a saucepan with water and chicken bouillon cubes. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Boil until cooked all the way and place the chicken on a plate to cool. After it is cooled down, shred the chicken.
- In a big saucepan or large frying pan add in your butter. Melt the butter down and then add in your heavy cream. Add pepper and stir..
- Cook some peas or any other vegetable that you want. This is optional. I did peas in butter and pepper.
- Add in your grated parmesan cheese. Stir well. Let that bubble for about 15 minutes, stirring constantly. You don't want this to burn.
- Add in your shredded parmesan cheese and continue to stir and cook. Try to get this as smooth as you can. Cook for at least 20 minutes or until the cheeses melt a good bit and the sauce combines well. If it is to thin you can add either pasta water or the stock from boiling your chicken..
- Add in shredded chicken and stir. Continue to stir and keep hot..
- Cook your noodles in water, a bit of salt and oil. You can also add in a cube or two of chicken bouillon or use the chicken water as well for extra chicken flavor..
- Drain your noodles, and slowly and them into your sauce. Toss to cover and add more if needed. I don't add the whole package, as it isn't enough sauce for my taste..
- You can add in the vegetable if you did one or do what I did and serve that on the side and whoever wants to mix it in can. Add a bit more pepper and cheese if you like. Taste before adding anything ! Serve and enjoy !.
If you find this Taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.