Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that hard. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fettuccine alfredo with vegetables recipe. To cook chicken fettuccine alfredo with vegetables you need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables:
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 box of fettucine (1 lb.).
- Prepare 2 stick of butter, softened.
- You need 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 2 cup of Parmesan Cheese, grated.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/2 box of mushrooms, presliced.
- Use 1 medium of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Use 2 stick of celery, sliced.
- Get 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 large of skinless chicken breasts.
- Use 1 bunch of fresh basil leaves, chopped for garnish.
- Take of Chicken Seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 dash of Seasoned Salt.
- Get 1 dash of black pepper.
- Take 1 dash of McCormick Montreal Chicken seasoning.
- Use 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- Get 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the rack in the middle slot..
- Meanwhile, wash the chicken breasts and dry with paper towels..
- Lightly coat the chicken breasts with the olive oil..
- For the Chicken Breasts: Season the chicken breasts with seasoned salt, black pepper, paprika, McCormick Montreal Chicken seasoning, garlic powder and a pinch of cayenne pepper..
- Bake the seasoned chicken breasts in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic for about 2 minutes. Add the chopped red bell pepper, celery, and mushrooms into the skillet. Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until the vegetables are slightly cooked; set aside..
- On a large mixing bowl, add the softened butter. Use a wooden spoon or an electric mixer set on low speed, beat until smooth. Add the cream and Pamesan cheese. Stir until well blended..
- Drain the pasta when ready, and IMMEDIATELY add it to the butter mixture. Using two forks, toss the fettuccine in the butter mixture to coat well. Cover when done mixing well until the chicken breasts are cooked..
- Remove the chicken breasts from the oven when cooked. Slice the breasts into pieces and toss it in with the pasta. Add the sautéed vegetables. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Quickly slice the basil leaves into shreds. Sprinkle over each bowl of pasta. Serve immediately..
If you find this Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.