Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. You can have chicken fettuccine alfredo using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Use 2-3 of Chicken Breast Pieces.
- Provide 200 gm of Fettuccine Noodles or Flat Noodles.
- Use of For Marination.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 Tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 Tsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- Take 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Use of For Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of Cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Mozzarella or Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1 cup of All purpose flour (maida).
- Provide 1/4 cup of Melted Butter.
- Get 2 cloves of Garlic minced.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Crush black pepper.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of White pepper powder.
Instructions to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Pat dry chicken breast pieces with kitchen paper. Pound the breast pieces flat. Make marinade in a bowl with all marination ingredients. Add chicken pieces to marinade. Mix. Cover & keep in fridge for some time..
- Boil Fettuccine Noodles or any flat noodles according to instrutions. Drain, mix 1 Tbsp oil in noodles and keep aside..
- Take oil in a pan add chicken pieces and fry on medium heat from one side 5-7 minutes. And then on ther side. Give high heat in end just to give colour to chicken. Cut the pieces in slices..
- For sauce take melted butter in big open pan. Add minced garlic. Fry till aroma comes add maida, roast. Add chicken broth, salt, black & white pepper and stir properly. There should be no lumps remain. Add cheese, let it melt on low heat and stir continuly. Add cream and mix. Sauce should be well blended. Add boiled Fettuccine noodles and mix well. Dish out in platter. Top with sliced chicken pieces. Serve hot.enjoy.
If you find this Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.