Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, after all. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fettuccine chicken alfredo(my version) recipe. You can have fettuccine chicken alfredo(my version) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version):
- Provide 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 2 tsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of chicken breasts stripped.
- Take 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- Get 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 700 ml of Carnation milk or full cream milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of oregano.
- Get 1 of pimento.
- Take 1 of bell pepper.
- Take 1 of onion powder.
- Provide 1 of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of Salt and black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version):
- Season chicken to your liking, cut it in strip, add oil to a pan, cook chicken, add mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Boil Fettuccine pasta, add oil in the pot so pasta won't stick together.
- In a separate pan. Add butter first then milk, cream cheese, and grated cheese of your choice. Cook on low heat until smooth. Add 1 pimento paper , dried oregano, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste. As well as onion and garlic powder. 1 Maggie cube or a pinch of all purpose seasoning.
- Put chicken in the Alfredo sauce..
- Pour cheese over the Fettuccine.
If you find this Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.