Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken mushroom fettuccine alfredo recipe. To make chicken mushroom fettuccine alfredo you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Get 400 gm of futtuccini pasta.
- Prepare of chicken cubes chest 400 gm.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic thinly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion thinly chopped.
- Prepare 200 gm of button mushroom canned.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get to taste of blk paper.
- Get of crushed red chilli half teaspoon.
- Take 2.5 cup of milk.
- Provide of cream half cup.
- Use of chadder cheese half cup.
- Take 1 teaspoon of mix herb.
- Prepare of parsley for garnishing.
Instructions to make Chicken mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Boil 400 gm futtuccini pasta in 6 cup of boiling water add 1 tblspoon oil and 2 tablespoon salt in water.when cooked strain water and cover to let it warm..
- In apan add 2 tablespoon olive oil add onion and half chopped garlic soute for 1 minute.add chicken cubes.also add half teaspoon salt, paper and mix herbs.cover and cook until tender.remove chicken from the pan..
- In the same pan add 2 table spoon olive oil fry garlic for 30 second.add mushroom cut into round slices.soute for 2 minutes or until water in mushroom gets dry.add 2.5 cup of milk.add salt blk pepper,crushed rex chiili and mixherbs(all half half teaspoon).then add half cup cream and chadder cheese mix for 30 second..
- Add boiled futtuccini pasta mix well.on low heat.now add fried chicken.mix and cover for 5 minutes on very low heat.now it's ready to serve.sprinkle some fresh or dry parsley.it's yummy and creamy😋.
If you find this Chicken mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.