Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. To cook broccoli chicken fettuccine alfredo you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- You need 1 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- Use 3-4 cups of chopped broccoli florets.
- Prepare of Approx. 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken.
- Get 4 TBS of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 cups of half & half (or heavy cream).
- Use 1 cup of shredded or grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 TBS of olive oil.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- Use To taste of onion powder.
Steps to make Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Bring a large pot of water to boil..
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium high heat with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the broccoli, season with a pinch of salt, pepper, and onion powder. Cook uncovered for about 4 minutes (until bright green). Add a splash of water and cook uncovered until broccoli is crisp tender..
- Add the cooked chicken to the skillet with the broccoli and heat through. Remove from skillet and set aside. (Rotisserie chicken works great for this, or you can just cook your chicken fresh in the skillet once you remove the cooked broccoli)..
- When water begins to boil, add fettuccine and cook until al dente (or your preferred consistency)..
- Melt the butter and 1 TBS of olive oil in the skillet. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds. Add the half & half and parmesan cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and sauce just begins to bubble then turn heat to low..
- Drain pasta and reserve a bit of the water just in case you need to thin the sauce..
- Add pasta to the skillet and toss to coat with sauce. Add cooked chicken and broccoli and combine well..
- Serve topped with shredded parmesan cheese, if desired..
If you find this Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.