Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ravioli Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ravioli Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ravioli sandwich recipe. You can cook ravioli sandwich using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ravioli Sandwich:
- Provide 10 of bread slices.
- Get 1 tablespoon of crushed black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chilli flakes/paprika.
- Take 1 tablespoon of roasted cumin powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Get 150 grams of spinach leaves.
- Provide 200 grams of cottage cheese/paneer.
- You need 4-5 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
Steps to make Ravioli Sandwich:
- Place the cottage cheese in a bowl and crumble it well.
- Blanch the spinach leaves and chop them fine after they cool.
- Combine spinach and the cottage cheese.
- Season with salt, garlic powder,pepper, chilli flakes and cumin powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Rest the mixture covered while you discard the edges of the bread slices.
- Place 2 tablespoon of the prepared mix over one slice and cover with another.
- Seal the edges by pressing down with a fork.
- Prepare the remaining raviolis similarly.
- Melt the butter on a non stick pan.
- Add the raviolis and toast them in batches till both sides are crisp and slightly browned.
- Serve warm accompanied with a delicious tomato soup (or any soups/dips/ketchup of your choice).
- Enjoy while warm!.
If you find this Ravioli Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.