Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Momos or dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Momos or dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. You should replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that tough. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken momos or dumplings recipe. You can have chicken momos or dumplings using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Momos or dumplings:
- Provide of Dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida/All-purpose flour.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take of For filling.
- Get 1 cup of mashed chicken.
- Take 1/3 cup of cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use of Chutney.
- Take 5 of dried red chilli.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Take 4 of garlic clove.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need of Garlic sauce.
- Use 1 of egg white.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Momos or dumplings:
- For dough, take the maida and add salt to taste. Add water bit by bit and simultaneously knead the dough. After reaching little sticky consistency, stop adding water and start kneading the dough. Make a ball and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- In hot pan, add the chopped onions, ginger galic paste, green chilli and saute until golden brown..
- Add the cabbage, soya sauce, szechwan sauce, pepper powder and salt to taste. Saute well for 2 minutes and switch it off..
- Add these things to mashed chicken along with salt to taste and mix well..
- Now make small round roti from the dough, start filling it with the filling and close it as in the pic. S.
- After completing, keep the raw momos in steam for 10 minutes in high flame.
- For chutney, boil the red chilli and tomato in water. Put those in mixer along with the garlic. Grind it. Add salt to taste. If needed, add some Szechwan sauce.
- For garlic sauce, grind garlic clove. To this add the egg white and again grind. Add salt to taste. Then add 1tsp oil and grind. Continue the last step of adding oil and grinding again and again untill the sauce reaches desired thickness..
- Momos is ready.
If you find this Chicken Momos or dumplings recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.