Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Shumai (dumplings) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Shumai (dumplings) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shumai (dumplings) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shumai (dumplings) recipe. You can cook chicken shumai (dumplings) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Shumai (dumplings):
- Provide 500 g of minced chicken.
- Provide 100 g of minced prawns (optional, can be removed).
- You need 200-250 g of tapioca flour.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of scallions / spring onion (thin sliced).
- Get 24 of dumpling wraps / wonton wraps.
Steps to make Chicken Shumai (dumplings):
- In a food processor, mix all the ingredients (except the scallions and the wraps), until it's fully incorporated.
- Once mixed, add the scallions and stir it for few seconds just to ensure that scallions spread evenly.
- Then get a wrap, take a spoon of the above mixture and place it in the middle of the wrap.
- Then fold the edge of the wrap into pleats, (p.s. there are so many online tutorial on how to fold a shumai if you're not sure how to do that).
- Top it with small amount of shredded carrots for garnish.
- Once everything is fold nicely and mixture is finished, place it in a steamer and steam for 30mins.
- Some wraps might be sticking to the steamer, I suggest to spread some oil (flavorless) on the steamer surface.
- Remove it from the steamer and serve the shumai while it's hot with spicy sauce or simple soy sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Shumai (dumplings) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.