Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Momos/dumpling recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Momos/dumpling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Momos/dumpling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as effectively as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken momos/dumpling recipe. To make chicken momos/dumpling you need 31 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Momos/dumpling:
- Take of Momos dough.
- Use 1 cup of refined flour/moida.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need As required of Water as per required.
- Take 1 tsp of oil or white vinegar.
- Provide of Chicken filling.
- Use 1 cup of green onion (chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic-ginger paste.
- You need 300 of gmd chicken minced.
- Take of Momos chutney.
- Take 4-5 of tomatoes (cut into half).
- Provide 2 of dried red chilli.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of peanuts.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide of Momos soup.
- Get 1 of Chopped onions.
- Get As required of Chopped spring onions.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped garlic-ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of minced chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Momos/dumpling:
- Knead the dough using refined flour, sugar, vinegar or oil and salt. Dough has to be semi soft. Keep aside to rest for 30 mins..
- Meanwhile to make filling in a mixing bowl ads all the ingredients and mix well..
- Once the dough has finished resting, lightly flour a work surface and roll out the dough into medium size thin disk. Stuff the filling into it, give the desired shape to momo and keep aside..
- Steam the momos for 15 mins in the streamer..
- Remove and serve immediately with momo chutney..
- For momos chutney heat oil in pan add tomatoes, red chilies, salt and water. Allow it to cook for 5-6 mins..
- Meanwhile in another pan dry roast peanuts, coriander seed for 2-3mins..
- Into a blender add tomatoes along with it's remaining water, peanuts mixture garlic cloves and blend it into a small paste..
- Serve this chutney with Momos..
If you find this Chicken Momos/dumpling recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.