Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken dumplings (momos)🍴 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken dumplings (momos)🍴 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken dumplings (momos)🍴 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to start as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken dumplings (momos)🍴 recipe. You can have chicken dumplings (momos)🍴 using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken dumplings (momos)🍴:
- You need of For Dough.
- Provide 1 cup of maida.
- Use 1/4 of tap salt.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Prepare of For filling.
- Prepare 1 kg of boneless chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of zeera powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare cup of Chopped coriander leaves1/2.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chopped onion.
Steps to make Chicken dumplings (momos)🍴:
- For Dough • first add maida in a bowl add oil salt and mix well the gradually add water and knead it well then rest dough for 15 mins.
- For filling.chopped boneless chicken in chopping machine then add salt, red and black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves onion and other spices and mix well.
- Now take the dough out from bowl and again knead it then dust some maida on table and with the help of rolling pin make roti the cut it in circles then add filling and give it momos shape.
- Then Grease steamer plate with oil and then put your momos in the steamer for 20- 25 minutes then take out and enjoy delicious dumplings with ketchup or salsa sauce😋.
If you find this Chicken dumplings (momos)🍴 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.