Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Alfredo Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Alfredo Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start out with exchanging the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken alfredo dumplings recipe. You can have chicken alfredo dumplings using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Alfredo Dumplings:
- Use 1 can of Alfredo sauce.
- Take 1 packages of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo Dumplings:
- Mix Alfredo sauce with cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Set aside..
- Boil and shred chicken. Add chicken to Alfredo sauce..
- Open can of biscuits and cut each into four pieces. Roll dough into balls and place into lightly greased glass cook ware (or a pan)..
- Pour mixture over dough balls. Sprinkle extra cheese on top..
- Place in heated oven 350* and bake for 1 hour..
- If making a larger meal, cook for 1 1/2 hours for all of the dough to cook..
If you find this Chicken Alfredo Dumplings recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.