Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect LeeLee's Chicken & Dumplins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best LeeLee's Chicken & Dumplins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to LeeLee's Chicken & Dumplins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leelee's chicken & dumplins recipe. To cook leelee's chicken & dumplins you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare LeeLee's Chicken & Dumplins:
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken – deboned, skinned, and shredded.
- Use 1 stick of butter, unsalted.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 32 oz of water.
- You need 3 tsp of "better than bouillon" chicken flavor/ or 3 tsp granules.
- Take 2 cans of low sodium chicken broth or 1 box.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic powder (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- Provide to taste of Salt & Pepper,.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Get 2 of small cans buttermilk biscuits.
- Use as needed of Flour,.
- You need 2-3 of carrots, peeled and cut.
Steps to make LeeLee's Chicken & Dumplins:
- In a large stockpot, melt butter. Add onions and caramelize slightly..
- Add water and bring to a boil. Add bouillon and stir. Add chicken broth, seasonings, and bay leaf..
- Bring back to a boil, add cream of chicken (I take out the weird chicken pieces) and stir until there are no lumps..
- Add shredded chicken and turn heat to low..
- Prepare a floured surface. Take biscuits apart and roll each side in flour. Cut into four pieces..
- Bring broth to a medium-high boil. Add biscuits a few at a time, stirring slowly. (Make sure the broth is boiling before you drop the biscuits in or they will be a mushy mess 😢).
- Turn heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 45 minutes. Set timer and stir after every 15 minutes!.
- Add the carrots before the last 15 minutes..
- Remove from heat, and let cool a little to thicken. Remove bay leaves before serving!.
If you find this LeeLee's Chicken & Dumplins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.