Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to un-freakin-believable chicken and dumpling soup recipe. You can have un-freakin-believable chicken and dumpling soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup:
- Use 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of chicken broth (store bought or homemade with bullion).
- Use 1 of onion, finely diced.
- Provide 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of carrots, chopped.
- Use 2 of chicken bullion cubes (this is in addition to the broth).
- Prepare 10 ounce of can biscuits, or home made biscuit dough.
- Prepare of Pepper to taste. I like the McCormick Hot Shot pepper. I cook the soup with about 1/4 teaspoon of it and add more to my bowl after serving.
Instructions to make Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup:
- EXCLUDING THE BISCUITS put all ingredients in, then cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Make sure the chicken breasts are still whole so they don't dry out..
- About an hour before serving, remove chicken and pull into pieces and return to the slow cooker..
- Tear biscuit dough and roll into balls (or don't. This is up to you, but make sure the pieces are small enough to cook quickly). Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center. Alternatively, you can find a good biscuit recipe and make little dough balls out if that for your dumplings..
- Eat this soup and then praise the cook for making such a delicious taste treat..
- BETTER PHOTOS ARE COMING – I need to put this soup in better lighting..
If you find this Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.