Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bistec Picado recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bistec Picado recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bistec Picado recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bistec picado recipe. You can have bistec picado using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bistec Picado:
- Take 1 lb of stir fry stake.
- Use 2 of roasted pasilla chiles.
- Get 2 of potatos in thin rounds.
- Prepare 3 of tomatos in cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of garlic salt.
Steps to make Bistec Picado:
- first roast pasilla chiles. they will be done when completely black and blisterred and they should soften. once done peel off the skin and cut off ends to remove seeds. cut into strips and set aside.
- prep the rest of veggies. peel and cut potatos in thin rounds. chop tomatos and onion..
- heat a tablespoon of oil and season meat with garlic salt, pepper, and salt. brown meat in oil.
- add tomato, onion, & potatos to meat. cover and cook until potatos get soft then add pasilla chiles (if it seems to dry add a little water so food doesnt stick).
If you find this Bistec Picado recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.