Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sticky Barbacue Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sticky Barbacue Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky Barbacue Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky barbacue meatballs recipe. You can cook sticky barbacue meatballs using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky Barbacue Meatballs:
- Provide of Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 kg of hamburger/mince meat.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped finely.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lawry's seasoning salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- Get 1 cup of blitzed or finely crushed crackers.
- Get of Barbecue Sauce.
- Prepare 1 bottle of barbecue sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 small of onion, minced.
- Use 1/2 to 3/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Provide 1 tbsp of honey.
Steps to make Sticky Barbacue Meatballs:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 f/180 c/ gas mark 4..
- In a large bowl mix all the meatball ingredients together until its a meatloaf-like mixture..
- Cover and let the meat sit for about 30 to marinade and mix the flavours together..
- Roll the meat into balls about the size of a golf ball. Use a ice cream scooper if you find it easier..
- Spray a baking tray, and place the meatballs on it as you roll..
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 15 minutes..
- Mix all the barbecue ingredients together in a pot. Simmer on low for about 45 minutes until the mixture has become sticky and thickened. Stir every so often. Add a small splash of water before adding the meatballs..
- Add the meatballs into sauce and continue simmering for another 5 minutes. You want the meat inside to be nice and soft and slightly crispy on the outside..
- When done let the meatballs sit in the sauce covered with a lid for about 20 minutes..
- Serve over plain rice or mashed potatoes..
If you find this Sticky Barbacue Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.