Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk biscuit gravy egg bacon bake recipe. You can have buttermilk biscuit gravy egg bacon bake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake:
- Take 1 can of Pillsbury Buttermilk Homestyle Biscuit.
- Get 6 of Bacon Strips (I used Applewood Thick Cut).
- Take 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 5 of Eggs.
- Take 1 of PAM/Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Gravy Mix Packet (Country or Brown I used Brown).
- Use 1 cup of Water.
- Take 1 cup of (Optional) Cheese.
Steps to make Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease 9X9X2 pan and fully cook bacon on stovetop. Mix together eggs and milk mix in measuring cup or bowl beat until fully blended. Make gravy either stovetop or microwave..
- place 4 biscuit pieces in pan, place fully cooked bacon on top of biscuits and pour egg milk mix over bacon and biscuits..
- place in oven for 5 minutes to expand biscuits, pull out of oven place last 4 biscuits on top of bottom 4 and put back into oven..
- between 10-12 minutes or until top biscuits have risen pull out of oven pour gravy mix over all 4 biscuits, should be enough to flood the pan then put back in the oven for additional 15 minutes..
- Take out of the oven. (Optional) Garnish with cheese let sit 3-5 minutes dish out and serve..
If you find this Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.