Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Buttermilk Biscuits recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Buttermilk Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk biscuits recipe. You can have buttermilk biscuits using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buttermilk Biscuits:
- Prepare 3 Cups of Self Raising Flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Cup of chilled Buttermilk.
- You need 120 g of Unsalted Butter chilled and cut into small cubes.
Steps to make Buttermilk Biscuits:
- Turn on the oven to 220 degrees.
- Ensure that all the ingredients are very cold. Put flour in a bowl and add salt and sugar. Mix well using a spoon or fork..
- Add butter and cut it in with a fork but ensure that there are small chunks still left in the flour..
- Add buttermilk and mix gently with a wooden spoon until just combined. Do not overwork the dough. On a floured surface gather the dough together roughly and spread it out with your hands to a thickness of about 3/4 of an inch. Alternatively, roll it out gently with a rolling pin to the same thickness..
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut all the biscuits and place them on a greased baking sheet. Gather together the left over dough and cut it out gain without overworking it..
- Brush the top of the biscuits with leftover buttermilk or melted butter..
- Pop in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until lightly golden..
- Serve hot with gravy or just on their own. Yum!.
If you find this Buttermilk Biscuits recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.