Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Buttermilk Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Buttermilk Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple buttermilk biscuits recipe. You can cook simple buttermilk biscuits using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Buttermilk Biscuits:
- Use 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter, cubed and very cold.
- Use 1 cup of buttermilk.
Instructions to make Simple Buttermilk Biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 400 degees. Place flour, baking soda & powder and salt in food processed..
- I keep my butter in the freezer to get extra cold while gathering my other ingredients. Add butter to food processer and pluse 1-3 times until the mixture resembles coarse sand..
- Add buttermilk in batches, pulse after each addition of buttermilk. Stop pulsing when dough is just combined..
- Dump dough onto floured surface. Pat dough together, handling it as little as possible. Cut out biscuits, reuse the leftover dough by kneading a few times and patting out again. The biscuits made from rerolled dough will not be as fluffy as the first batch..
- Place biscuits on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 mins or until golden & fluffy..
- You can freeze these biscuits on baking sheet until frozen through. Place in storage bag to use at a later date. To bake from freezer, preheat oven to 400°F and bake for 20 mins..
If you find this Simple Buttermilk Biscuits recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.