Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for my buttermilk biscuits recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best my buttermilk biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to my buttermilk biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my buttermilk biscuits recipe. To make my buttermilk biscuits you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make my buttermilk biscuits:
- Use of buttermilk biscuits.
- You need 2 cup of flour all purpose sifted.
- Get 2 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 4 tsp of shortening or butter.
Steps to make my buttermilk biscuits:
- preheat oven at 450, when preheated turn down the 400 to bake.
- Sifted flour ,baking powder ,salt and soda together.
- cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal..
- add the buttermilk and stir with a fork..
- turn onto a floured Board, knead lightly for few seconds..
- roll out to about 1/2 inch thickness. cut with biscuit cutter are a bottom of glass, place on baking sheet and place in oven bake until golden Brown. about 12 to 15 minutes..
- service well with butter ,jam or honey.
If you find this my buttermilk biscuits recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.