Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ravioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ravioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ravioli recipe. You can cook baked ravioli using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ravioli:
- Take 2 packages of Ravioli.
- Provide 1 can of Tomato Sauce.
- Take 1/2 can of tomato paste.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide dash of Basil, oregano, parsley.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 200 grams of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 200 grams of mozzarella cheese.
- Use 200 grams of cheddar.
Steps to make Baked Ravioli:
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add add the crushed garlic. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the tomato sauce and add half a cup of water (or as much as needed for you preference to liquidity). Stir to incorporate the garlic and water..
- Add the tomato paste and the spices . Stir and let it heat for about 5 minutes..
- Add the cream cheese and stir until it is melted. Let it simmer..
- Boil a large pot of water. As it is boiling grate the mozarella and the cheddar..
- Working in batches of 8 add the ravioli to the boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Do not cook them properly. Take the ravioli out 1 by 1 and put them on a plate..
- When you have enough ravioli to cover your dish, take the tomato sauce off the heat and spread some tomato sauce at the bottom of your dish. Layer about 16 ravioli on the tomato sauce. Cover the ravioli with some mozarella and cheddar cheese. Repeat this until you finish the ravioli..
- Bake for 45-60 mins..
If you find this Baked Ravioli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.