Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sooji Upma with Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sooji Upma with Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sooji upma with veggies recipe. To make sooji upma with veggies you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sooji Upma with Veggies:
- Take cups of semolina (sooji).
- Get 1 of medium potato, chopped into small chunks.
- Provide 5 of big,florets of cauliflower, chopped.
- Take 3 of medium tomatoes, chopped.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Use 4 of green chilies (not so hot) chopped.
- Use 12-14 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Use 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/3 tsp of hing powder.
- Use 1 tsp of sambar masala powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of urad dal.
- Get 2 tablespoons of chana dal.
- You need 2 tablespoons of roasted ground nuts.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to cook.
- Prepare 1/5 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 9 cups of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Sooji Upma with Veggies:
- Fry the sooji lightly till aroma comes out. Don't make brown. Arrange the ingredients..
- Heat oil in kadhai. Add mustard seeds and allow to splutter. Add curry leaves. Fry half a minute..
- Then add both the dals and roasted ground nuts. Fry in low heat till the dals change colour..
- Add chopped onion and hing powder. Fry for a minute on medium flame..
- Add chopped potatoes and cauliflower, salt and turmeric, sambar masala and chopped green chilli. Cook covered for 2 minutes on low-medium flame..
- Add chopped tomatoes and grated ginger. Cook you tomatoes are softer. Add cup water, cover the kadhai and allow to boil..
- Then lower the flame and add the roasted sooji gradually,to the water in kadhai, moving spatula contiguously to avoid lump formation..
- Here add the juice of half lemon juice and mix well. Lemon juice prohibits lump formation and elevates taste..
- The semolina absorbs water and lemon juice keep the Upma softer for longer time. Savour the delicious Sooji Upma with chutney and sambar. Thanks.
If you find this Sooji Upma with Veggies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.