Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mix Vegetables pakode recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix Vegetables pakode recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Vegetables pakode recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetables pakode recipe. You can have mix vegetables pakode using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix Vegetables pakode:
- Take 1 bowl of Gram flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of semolina.
- Get 1 tea spoon of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of carom seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of grated garlic.
- Take 1 teaspoon of roasted cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Take To taste of red chilli.
- Take As required of Water.
- Provide As required of Cooking Oil for deep frying.
- Get As required of Mix vegetables – cauliflower, potatoes, brinjals, green chilli,.
Steps to make Mix Vegetables pakode:
- Add Gram flour, semolina, salt, red chilli, carom seeds, grated garlic, coriander seeds, roasted cumin seeds, kasuri methi in a bowl and mix well and pour water in required quantity and stir well..
- Do not peel, wash, cut and chopped vegetables..
- Deep fry cauliflower, potatoes, brinjals and green chilli..
- Now apply gram flour batter on the fried vegetables & further deep fry it till golden brown..
- Serve hot with sauce..
If you find this Mix Vegetables pakode recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.