Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed vegetables raita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed vegetables raita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetables raita recipe. To make mixed vegetables raita you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed vegetables raita:
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped onions.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped cocumber.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped cabbage.
- Use 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried mint or 1 tbsp fresh mint.
- Provide 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of crushed roasted cumin.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
Steps to make Mixed vegetables raita:
- Wash all the vegetables.
- Chopped all the vegetables.
- Take a bowl and add all the chopped vegetables.
- Whisked yogurt nicely and add into vegetables. Mix well.
- Add all the spices and mix.
- Add water if needed. Mixed vegetable raita is ready to serve. Serve with Tahari, khitchri or any kind of rice..
If you find this Mixed vegetables raita recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.