Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetables Vermicelli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetables Vermicelli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetables Vermicelli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Start with changing the lights. This will go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables vermicelli recipe. You can cook vegetables vermicelli using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetables Vermicelli:
- Provide 3 cups of vermicelli Roasted.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of tomato Chopped.
- Provide 1 of Green Chilli Chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Green Peas.
- Use 2-3 of onions.
- Provide 2-3 of carrots chopped.
- Use as required of Beans chopped.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,red chillies powder.
- Provide 4 1/2 Cups of Water.
- Take 100 grams of Paneer.
Instructions to make Vegetables Vermicelli:
- Chop all vegetables into fine small pieces except Peas..
- Heat Oil in a pan on high flame. Add Cumin seeds and wait until they gets light golden brown in colour..
- Once done, add Tomatoes, Green Chilli and turn the flame to medium..
- Add Peas.Add salt and red chillies powder..
- Add 1/2 cup of Water. Cover the pan with the lid and let it cook on low flame for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minute, add 4 cups of Water and vermicelli. Turn the stove to high flame and mix well. Water measure should always be 1.5 times the quantity of vermicelli..
- Bring it to boil on high flame. Once you see the boil turn to low flame. Cover the lid of the pan and cook until all water gets evaporated. Add Paneer slices..
- Once done, switch off the flame and mix well. Serve hot Vegetables vermicelli very tasty,simple and very less time consuming..
If you find this Vegetables Vermicelli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.