Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Horseradish Roasted Potatoes & Bacon Fried Veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Horseradish Roasted Potatoes & Bacon Fried Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Horseradish Roasted Potatoes & Bacon Fried Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, after all. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to horseradish roasted potatoes & bacon fried veggies recipe. You can cook horseradish roasted potatoes & bacon fried veggies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Horseradish Roasted Potatoes & Bacon Fried Veggies:
- Provide 3 lb of bag red potatoes; cut in fourths, or bite size pieces.
- You need 1 each of yellow, red, and green bell pepper; medium dice.
- Get 1 of yellow onion; medium dice.
- Use 3 clove of garlic; minced.
- Take 1 packages of bacon.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of horseradish mustard.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil to coat.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 bunch of scallions; cut on bias.
Instructions to make Horseradish Roasted Potatoes & Bacon Fried Veggies:
- Toss potatoes with enough vegetable oil to coat. Season with dried spices. Roast at 400° for approximately 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and tender..
- Meanwhile, lay bacon on a sheet pan and roast for approximately 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Dice bacon in medium pieces and set aside. Pour bacon fat into a large saute pan. (You could also cut bacon and cook in the saute pan).
- Add veggies to saute pan, except garlic. Saute until nearly tender. Add garlic. Saute until veggies are caramelized and tender..
- Combine potatoes and veggies in a large mixing bowl. Add horseradish mustard and toss to coat..
- Garnish with scallions.
- Variations; Squash, zucchini, baby carrots, vinegar.
If you find this Horseradish Roasted Potatoes & Bacon Fried Veggies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.