Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oats Vegetables Cutlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oats Vegetables Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Vegetables Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats vegetables cutlets recipe. To cook oats vegetables cutlets you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oats Vegetables Cutlets:
- Get 1 cup of roasted oats.
- Use 1/2 cup of paneer Crumble.
- Take 2 tbsp of carrot grated.
- You need 1 cup of boiled potato.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 2-3 of green chilles chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare As needed of Tomato ketchup.
Instructions to make Oats Vegetables Cutlets:
- Take a large bowl add boiled mashed potatoes, oats, ginger paste, onion greenchili, carrot, garam masala, salt and crumble paneer mix well to make a mixture dough like consistency..
- Take a small portions from the dough make balls of the dough. Flatten them with your hands to form their shape like cutlets..
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame. Place there prepared cutlets in the pan and shallow fry for few seconds for both sides turn off the flame and Serve with tomato ketchup..
If you find this Oats Vegetables Cutlets recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.