Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetables Santula recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetables Santula recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetables Santula recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables santula recipe. To cook vegetables santula you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetables Santula:
- Get 1 of Medium size raw Papaya(chopped).
- Take 1 of sponge gourd (chopped).
- Use 5 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Prepare 1 of very small piece of ginger (crushed).
- Provide 1 of Parwal (roughly chopped).
- Use 4-5 of fried Badi (crushed).
- You need 2 of Sukhi red mirch.
- Prepare 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Panch furan.
- Use 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder.
- Use 2 of Small size Brinjal Chopped and dip in water.
- Provide 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Take 1 of Onion chopped.
- Get 3 of Green chillies.
- Take 1 of Medium size Potato.
- Take 8 pieces of Beans Chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 Tablespoons of of Mustard oil.
Instructions to make Vegetables Santula:
- 1st take a bowl and add water and put all chopped vegetables inside it including, except onion..
- Now boil all veggies by adding 1/2 glass of water and salt, 2 green chillies, tomato bring 2 whistle and allow to relese it's gas by it's own..
- Now prepare tempering….now turn on the gas, place a kadhai and add oil, panch furan, when it cracks add red chilli, green chillies, curry leaves and crushed ginger and garlic, saute it for 3 to 4 mins in low flame add chopped onions and cook for few more mins..
- Now add boiled vegetables. Crushed fryied badi and at last add roasted cumin powder and more salt if required. Cook it in high flame for 2 mins. Then it's done serve with roti..
If you find this Vegetables Santula recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.