Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetables Upma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetables Upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetables Upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables upma recipe. To cook vegetables upma you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetables Upma:
- Provide 1 cup of semolina/rava(I have used thin variety).
- Use 2 tbsp of finely chopped carrot.
- Provide 2 tbsp of thinely chopped french beans.
- Provide 2 tbsp of finely chopped green capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of urad dal.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- Take 2-3 of spicy green chillies chopped.
- Provide 2 of dry red chillies.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 cup of hot water.
- Provide 1 cup of hot milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of roasted cashewnuts.
- Take leaves of Finely chopped fresh coriander.
Steps to make Vegetables Upma:
- In kadhai add heat oil. Add cashewnuts and roast till crispy pinkish. Remove in plate. Now add urad dal in hot oil, saute it,as it turns pinkish,add mustard seeds as it splutter, add chopped green chillies, curry leaves and dry red chillies saute for 30 secs..
- Add chopped carrot,french beans, green capsicum,mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add semolina/ rava,mix well and saute on low flame for 10 minutes till nice aroma of roasted semolina comes. On other gas flame keep hot water and milk for boiling on low flame..
- After 10 minutes add hot water,milk and salt, stirring continuously so no lump are formed. Add ghee, mix well and cook for 1 minute. (If you don't want to add milk..then add 3 cups of hot water)..
- Add fried cashewnuts mix well and off the flame..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Vegetables Upma garnishing with fresh coriander leaves..
If you find this Vegetables Upma recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.