Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to start as any. This will go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cod in parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe. To cook cod in parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook:
- Prepare 2 of fillets of cod or any white fish.
- Use 4 slices of Parma ham.
- Prepare 1 of large or 2 small onions.
- Provide 2 of red peppers.
- Get of Some small new potatoes (however many you want).
- You need of Olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook:
- Chop the onions and peppers and drizzle with oil oil. Season. Roast at 180 degrees for approx 20 minutes. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes until almost cooked..
- Drain the potatoes and add to the tray of roasting vegetables, stir to ensure the potatoes get a coating of oil and put back into the oven for a further 10 minutes..
- Wrap the fish in the Parma ham, drizzle with a dessertspoonful of olive oil mixed with a spoonful of balsamic vinegar, and add to the tray. Put back into the oven for approx 15 minutes, until the fish is just cooked..
- Serve as it is or with a green vegetable..
If you find this Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.