Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted vegetables salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted vegetables salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that hard. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted vegetables salad recipe. To cook roasted vegetables salad you need 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted vegetables salad:
- Get 2 of small eggplants unpeeled.
- Prepare 2 halves of different coloured bell peppers.
- Use 1 of medium red onion.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Take 2 Tbs of mustard.
- Get 1-2 Tbs of soya sauce – light.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of honey.
- Use 1 tbs of vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get of black pepper and salt.
- Provide 2 halves of different coloured bell peppers.
- Use 1 of medium red onion.
- You need of olive oil.
- Use 2 Tbs of mustard.
- You need 1-2 Tbs of soya sauce – light.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbs of honey.
- You need 1 tbs of vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of black pepper and salt.
Steps to make Roasted vegetables salad:
- Cut eggplants and vegetables in half, coat with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until roasted..
- For the dressing sauce mix: olive oil, honey, mustard, soya sauce, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, vinegar and lemon juice together, add salt and pepper..
- Chop the vegetables and coat with the dressing..
- An addition of fresh garlic and ginger would create wonders. Also carrots and zucchini.You may add your favourite spices or whatever is available :).
If you find this Roasted vegetables salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.