Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Vegetables Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Vegetables Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place get started on as any. Complete this for your house, not just the kitchen. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted vegetables soup recipe. You can have roasted vegetables soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Vegetables Soup:
- Get 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Take 1 of Capsicum.
- Use 3 of medium sized Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 2 Cups of Whey (left over from home-made cottage cheese).
- Provide of Oregano.
- You need of Basil.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide 1 Cup of Sweet corn (optional).
Instructions to make Roasted Vegetables Soup:
- Chop chunks of vegetables of about 1 inch size & keep it in a mixing bowl. Add 1 tbsp Olive oil, salt to taste, 1 tsp oregano & 1 tsp basil. Mix it well & spread it on bake tray..
- Preheat Oven at 200 deg for 15 mins. Now, set bake tray in oven at 200 deg for 25 mins..
- Once vegetables are grilled, let it cool. Grind it till smooth consistency. In a wok, pour it & add whey to it & boil..
- Boiled sweet corn can be added at this time. Garnish with some basil & oregano and serve hot. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Roasted Vegetables Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.