Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Paneer Veggies Roasted recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Veggies Roasted recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Veggies Roasted recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer veggies roasted recipe. To make paneer veggies roasted you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Veggies Roasted:
- Provide 50 gms of low fat paneer.
- Take 1 of medium Capsicum.
- Use 1 of medium Tomato.
- Get Handful of Green peas.
- Provide 1 of small Onion.
- Provide 1 tsp of cooking oil (olive).
- Provide as required of Seasoning.
- Use as per taste of Rock Salt.
Instructions to make Paneer Veggies Roasted:
- Wash and cut all veggies into small peices..
- Take a fry pan and add cooking oil, once heated add onions and capsicum for a minute on low flame..
- Throw in veggies and stir fry another minute..
- Add paneer and seasoning and lemon juice stir fry another couple of minutes. You can have it for lunch or dinner. You will feel full after having it..
If you find this Paneer Veggies Roasted recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.