Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Briam Traditonal Greek roasted vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Briam Traditonal Greek roasted vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Briam Traditonal Greek roasted vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to briam traditonal greek roasted vegetables recipe. You can have briam traditonal greek roasted vegetables using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Briam Traditonal Greek roasted vegetables:
- Get 2 of big size potatoes.
- Take 2 of medium size onion.
- Take 2 of medium size eggplant.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste or chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Provide as required of Grated cheese optional.
Steps to make Briam Traditonal Greek roasted vegetables:
- Cut veggies into thin slice so that it will cook fast and easily,next coat with the spices add black pepper,salt,oregano and toss it gently add olive oil and again toss gently next take any baking pan greas it with butter and start placing all veggies one by one like placing petals for making flower I am using round so I am giving it flower shape.Next pour diced tomatoes and spread all over on top of veggies you can add in the base also before placing the veggies next add grated cheese..
- At last add chopped parsley and olive oil and place the tray in oven or both for 45minutes to one hour so that the veggies gets cooked well and serve this delicious roasted veggies when it is hot you can serve this with rice or peta bread..
If you find this Briam Traditonal Greek roasted vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.