Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Won ton ravioli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Won ton ravioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Won ton ravioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to won ton ravioli recipe. You can cook won ton ravioli using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Won ton ravioli:
- Prepare 15 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Wonton wrapers.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mozerella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmisan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried parsley.
- Take 1 of Water.
Steps to make Won ton ravioli:
- Mix cheeses and parsley together..
- Place wonton wraper on clean plate. Place 1 teaspoon of filling in middle of wraper..
- Wet your finger and wet all the edges of wonton wraper. Fold up to a triangle. Pinch edges closed..
- Bring salted water to a boil. Cook ravioli for about 3 minutes. Drain water..
- Top with your favorite pasta sause..
- I added chopped baby bella mushrooms to mine. You could add cooked spinach or any kind of meat..
- Do not freeze them! I tried to and they just fell apart when I boiled them..
If you find this Won ton ravioli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.