Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted root vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted root vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted root vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted root vegetables recipe. To cook roasted root vegetables you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted root vegetables:
- Prepare 1 of Chopped squash (butternut, acorn, etc).
- Get 5 of Baby Potatoes.
- Provide 1/4 of Sliced Red Onion.
- Take 1 of Garlic Cloves.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh beets.
Instructions to make Roasted root vegetables:
- Turn oven to 425. Slice onion and garlic. Cube root veggies..
- Place all chopped items in baking dish then add olive oil, garlic, onion, salt and pepper into 1 dish. Mix well. Add beets to a seaparate dish otherwise it'll make all of the squash red..
- Bake for 40 mins or until tender. Serve as a side item or treat it as a main dish..
- ** you can add carrots, zuchini, baby potatoes or any other vegetables..
- *** Recipe picture contains beets,purple potatoes and garlic cloves in 1 dish and Butternut, parsnips, and baby red potatoes in another. Threw in a rosemary sprig with the squash dish..
If you find this Roasted root vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.