Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken stew, roasted vegetables and rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken stew, roasted vegetables and rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew, roasted vegetables and rice recipe. You can cook chicken stew, roasted vegetables and rice using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken stew, roasted vegetables and rice:
- Get 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of large onions.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of greenbell pepper.
- Get of Tumeric.
- Use of Garam masala.
- Get of Chicken masala.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- Use cubes of Beef chilli.
- You need 2 of fresh chillies (optional).
- Provide of For the veggies.
- Take 7 of potatoes.
- Use 1 of large eggplant.
- Take 5 of medium carrots.
- Provide 2 of medium courgette.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Get 1 of green pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken stew, roasted vegetables and rice:
- For the chicken.
- Mix all the spices in a large bowl together with the fresh chillies.
- Add your chicken ensuring each piece is coated.
- Then add in the yogurt (personally used the 200ml vanilla yogurt).
- Leave it to marinate at least an hour.
- Blend the onions together with garlic and fry in a sufuria of hot oil till brown and remove.
- Then pour in the chicken and all its contents and let it simmer for about 10min on medium heat.
- Then pour in back the cooked blended onion mixture and stir.
- Blend the tomatoes and green bell pepper together and pour in the sufuria and stir.
- Cover and let it cook for about 20mins,stirring every once in a while till you get desired stew thickness.
- Chop some dhania and add..
- For the veggies, I peeled only the potatoes and carrots then sliced as desired.
- Deep fry the veggies except for onions and green bell pepper and set aside to cool.
- Add a teaspoon of oil in a pan, saute the onions and green bell pepper… Toss the veggies in the mixture. Add some chopped dhania.
- Serve the chicken and roasted veggies with hot boiled rice.
If you find this Chicken stew, roasted vegetables and rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.