Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken & Ravioli Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Ravioli Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Ravioli Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & ravioli alfredo recipe. To cook chicken & ravioli alfredo you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Ravioli Alfredo:
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cans of mushrooms; drained.
- Get 2 cups of spinach.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts; cooked.
- Provide 24 oz of bag frozen ravioli.
- Get to taste of salt & pepper.
- Get 6 oz of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken & Ravioli Alfredo:
- Boil chicken breasts. Once fully cooked, chop into small cubes, set aside..
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain & set aside..
- In a large pan melt butter & sauté garlic until fragrant. Then add cream cheese. Once cream cheese is melted, add milk & heavy cream. Whisk until smooth. Add grated parmesan cheese & whisk some more until melted & smooth..
- Add chopped spinach, mushrooms, cooked cubed chicken & stir until spinach has shrunk. Then add cooked ravioli & turn them over in the sauce so as to coat each ravioli. Cook for about 10 mins & then let simmer & set to thicken. Serve & enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken & Ravioli Alfredo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.