Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Vegetables with Feta Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Vegetables with Feta Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to start as any. Do this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted vegetables with feta cheese recipe. You can have roasted vegetables with feta cheese using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Vegetables with Feta Cheese:
- Prepare 1 pound of button mushrooms (white or crimini), quartered.
- Take 1/2 pound of asparagus, bottoms trimmed and cut into roughly 1.5" segments.
- Provide 1/2 pint of grape or cherry tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 of a large sweet onion, peeled and cut into 1/4" strips vertically.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide 1-2 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of crumbled Feta cheese.
- Provide of optional: chopped fresh herbs (basil, parsley, mint, and cilantro all work well).
Instructions to make Roasted Vegetables with Feta Cheese:
- PAN ROASTING METHOD: Add olive oil to a large pan (at least 12") and preheat to medium high..
- Lay the vegetables in a single layer in the pan, covering the entire cooking surface. Let the vegetables roast for about 5 minutes on one side before stirring them to redistribute and then roast another 5 minutes or so on the other side..
- Pour vegetables a large bowl, season with salt, lemon juice, and garlic powder, and toss gently to mix..
- Sprinkle with Feta and fresh herbs if you choose and enjoy!.
- OVEN ROASTING METHOD: Preheat oven to 425F, toss veg with olive oil, and spread in single layer on a sheet pan. Roast for 12 to 15 minutes, then go to Step 3..
If you find this Roasted Vegetables with Feta Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.