Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried salmon with vegetables and roasted potatoes recipe. To make pan fried salmon with vegetables and roasted potatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes:
- You need 4 pcs. of Marbled Potatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of Broccoli.
- Use 1/2 cup of French Green Beans.
- Provide 3 oz. of Norwegian Salmon.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Canola/Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Oyster Sauce.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius..
- While waiting for the oven to preheat, cut the potatoes into halves and toss it in a bowl with salt, pepper, and olive oil..
- On a baking sheet or a non stick foil, put the potatoes inside the oven and let it cook for 45 minutes. Flip the potatoes after the 30-minute mark..
- Turn the heat up and put canola/vegetable oil in the pan. Make sure the oil is hot before putting in the salmon fillet, skin side down. Pat the fillet dry using a paper towel before putting in..
- Fry the salmon first with its skin facing down for 4-5 minutes. After flipping, leave it frying another 2 minutes..
- Let the salmon rest on a separate plate. Using the oil that's left in the pan, put in the broccoli and french green beans to cook. After a minute of continuous stirring, put in 1/4 cup of water to make the sauce. Let the vegetables boil for another half minute..
- Put in a tablespoon of oyster sauce, and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Continue stirring the vegetables to mix the flavor for another 30 seconds..
- Once the potatoes are done cooking, put them all together in one clean plate. You can always adjust the cooking time of vegetables depending on how you want your vegetables done..
If you find this Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.