Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Do this for your house, not just the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted vegetables recipe. You can cook roasted vegetables using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Vegetables:
- Take 1 of carrot.
- You need 2 of little red potatoes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of peas.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of sprinkle of spices, I used Penzys Forward.. a mixture of pepper, onion, turmeric, paprika, garlic, celery, rosemary, basil, and thyme.
Instructions to make Roasted Vegetables:
- Chop up all your veggies that you will be cooking for a longer period of time.. In this recipe, it's the carrot, potatoes, cabbage, onion, and minced garlic..
- Place veggies in a large baggie. Drizzle with olive oil, add chopped parsley, pinch of salt, and spices. Shake and get everything coated with oil and spices..
- Place in a pan and cook at 400°F for about 20-25 minutes. Check on them and give them a stir every now and then. When vegetables are tender when poked with a fork, add in any vegetables that cook up quickly, in this recipe, just the peas. Cook an additional 10 minutes..
If you find this Roasted Vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.