Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted mediterranean vegetables recipe. You can cook roasted mediterranean vegetables using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables:
- Use 12 oz of Potatoes (cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks).
- Prepare 1 small of Zucchini (sliced into rounds).
- Provide 2 of Bell Peppers (chopped into 1-inch squares).
- Get 1 cup of Red Onion (sliced).
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Chives.
- Use 4 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper to Taste.
Instructions to make Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables:
- Preheat oven to 425℉..
- Prepare a shallow roasting dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Combine potatoes, zucchini, both bell peppers, and the red onion slices and place in roasting dish..
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, oregano, chives, garlic and salt and pepper..
- Drizzle sauce over the mixed vegetables and toss to coat..
- Roast vegetables until tender, about 45 minutes. Stir halfway through the cooking time..
If you find this Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.