Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Do this for your house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the best biscuits, gravy, sausage and bell peppers ever! 🙂 recipe. To cook the best biscuits, gravy, sausage and bell peppers ever! 🙂 you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂:
- Prepare 1 can of 12 biscuits.
- Get 4 pounds of sausage. I call it (the intestine).
- You need 8 of eggs.
- You need of Garlic, black pepper and onion powder.
- Take Pinch of salt and table pepper.
- Use 6 packs of gravy.
- Use 3 of bell peppers. (Colored).
Steps to make The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂:
- Fallow the gravy directions (and when the gravy is done i put a serving spoon of bacon grease in there too and stir it in well).
- Cut up and Cook you intestine. And put garlic, onion, and black pepper on it and set aside..
- De-stem your bell's and cut or rip them up and boil them..
- Scramble your eggs put about 5 plops of milk and garlic powder and about 5 pinches of salt and table pepper in the mixture and cook your eggs (after the intestine in cooked so there cooking in the guts of the pig 🐖).
- Make your biscuits..
- After there done crumble your biscuits on a plate along with some crumbled sausage and top it off with gravy and (adorn or garnish) with table pepper..
- Yum. 🙂.
If you find this The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.