Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage and Peppers Pasta (one pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and Peppers Pasta (one pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that tough. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and peppers pasta (one pot) recipe. You can cook sausage and peppers pasta (one pot) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage and Peppers Pasta (one pot):
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Use 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Use 3 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1/2 lb of linguine.
- Provide 1 of red onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced peperoncini peppers.
- You need 1 of zucchini (optional).
- Take 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- Get 4 of italian sausages sliced in bite size pieces..
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/2 can of of beer.
Steps to make Sausage and Peppers Pasta (one pot):
- slice the sausages, garlic, onions and bell peppers in half moons. Saute in olive oil until soft and tender. Pour half a beer in the pan scraping the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. When most of the beer is gone add the chicken stock and peperoncini..
- When sausage is cooked through take them out and set aside. This makes room for the pasta to cook. Now add the pasta, keep moving it around so it doesn't stick. Your cooking the pasta in the stock. The pasta will absorb the flavor while cooking. The starch in the pasta also thickens the stock creating a sauce..
- You can add a little water if you think its getting too dry. When the pasta is cooked there should be enough sauce that you can drizzle over when serving bit not so much that the pasta is swimming. Add the meatballs back in and serve..
- Zucchini (optional) I have a vegetable peeler with grooves in it. When you run it through the veg it creates long skinny spaghetti shaped zucchini. I add this in just before the pasta is done cooking. This bulks up the pasta a bit and tastes wonderful..
- We like to sprinkle parmesan cheese at the table..
If you find this Sausage and Peppers Pasta (one pot) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.