Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spetzofai (country sausage with peppers and tomato) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spetzofai (country sausage with peppers and tomato) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spetzofai (country sausage with peppers and tomato) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spetzofai (country sausage with peppers and tomato) recipe. To cook spetzofai (country sausage with peppers and tomato) you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spetzofai (country sausage with peppers and tomato):
- Provide 1 of country sausage.
- Get 3 of large onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 8-10 of peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 of chili pepper.
- You need of salt – pepper.
Instructions to make Spetzofai (country sausage with peppers and tomato):
- Lightly sauté the onions with the sausage and then the peppers (I like them whole, at most cut into two halves)..
- Blend the can of chopped tomatoes, the tomato paste and the sugar in the food processor..
- Deglaze the sausage with the above sauce and add the chili pepper, whole..
- Add half a cup of water and let it boil over medium heat (not in a pressure cooker) for about 30 minutes so that the sauce thickens and the flavors combine. Finally remove the chili pepper and serve with rice, mashed potoatoes or even fries..
If you find this Spetzofai (country sausage with peppers and tomato) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.