Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Sausage and Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Sausage and Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Sausage and Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot sausage and peppers recipe. You can have crock pot sausage and peppers using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Sausage and Peppers:
- Provide 24 oz of favorite pasta sauce.
- Provide 1 large of pepper.
- Use 1 large of onion.
- Provide 1 can of mushrooms (optional).
- Get 1 lb of sausage (about 6 links).
- You need 1 packages of pasta.
- Take 1 dash of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Sausage and Peppers:
- Set crock pot to low setting..
- Pour pasta sauce into crock pot.
- Boil sausage for 20 minutes and cut into slices..
- Add sausage to crock pot..
- Slice up pepper and onion..
- Saute pepper and onion in fry pan with small amount of olive oil until soft and water is steamed off..
- Add pepper and onion to crock pot..
- Add can of mushrooms to crock pot. Drain all liquid first..
- Add brown sugar to taste to remove bitterness and acidic taste..
- Cook 6 to 8 hours..
- Serve over your favorite pasta..
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan to taste..
If you find this Crock Pot Sausage and Peppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.