Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven Roasted Sausage, Potatoes, and Peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Roasted Sausage, Potatoes, and Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Roasted Sausage, Potatoes, and Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, of course. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted sausage, potatoes, and peppers recipe. You can cook oven roasted sausage, potatoes, and peppers using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Roasted Sausage, Potatoes, and Peppers:
- Prepare 1 packages of sausage links (sweet or hot).
- You need 3 medium of potatoes.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper.
- Take 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Use 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 3 tsp of creole seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mrs. dash table blend.
- Take 1 of * optional 1tsp dried rosemary.
Steps to make Oven Roasted Sausage, Potatoes, and Peppers:
- Spray 9×13 baking dish w/nonstick spray.
- Slice sausage into quarter round pieces.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2" chunks.
- Slice onion & peppers into strips.
- Place ingredients sausage, potatoes, peppers, onion in baking dish. Drizzle olive oil over ingredients to coat..
- Sprinkle ingredients with a pinch of salt and pepper, creole seasoning, Mrs. dash table blend, ** dried rosemary. Toss to coat with seasonings..
- Bake at 400° for about 30-40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender..
- ** optional.
If you find this Oven Roasted Sausage, Potatoes, and Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.