Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage and peppers with spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and peppers with spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and peppers with spaghetti recipe. To make sausage and peppers with spaghetti you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage and peppers with spaghetti:
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage mild or sweet.
- Get 1 of medium green bell pepper sliced.
- Provide 1 of medium onion sliced.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce (I like to use a traditional sweet basil sauce).
- Provide of Red pepper flakes to taste (optional).
- Use 1 lb of thin spaghetti noodles cooked.
Instructions to make Sausage and peppers with spaghetti:
- In a 10inch frying pan brown the sausage on all sides on medium/high heat.
- Remove sausage from pan and slice into bite size pieces. Return to pan, add red pepper flakes if desired, cover and cook on medium heat until sausage is cooked thru tossing every few minutes..
- Add sliced green pepper and onion to pan and cover. Once veggies are almost soft, about 5 minutes stir with sausage and cook covered for another 5 minutes..
- Once veggies are soft and almost browned add in pasta sauce and heat thru. Toss with cooked spaghetti..
- Enjoy with a nice glass of Moscato wine or garlic bread…or both! 🍝🍞🍷.
If you find this Sausage and peppers with spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.